Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

An Update

My shower will work again! I have my water turned on, and the shower is in the midst of being fixed.
The car jumped last night and ran for a bit but then when we turned it off and tried to start it again, no go. So, Josh the Wonder Pseudo-Husband said that it was something electrical and I needed to take it in. I pitched a fit and swore at the car and hit it a few times and threatened to sell it, and I probably will. I want a Vibe.

Anyway, Josh the Wonder Pseudo-Husband is a good friend that I met while I was teaching in the Bad Place. Michelle, his wife, and I taught next door to eachother and became friends. They're married but they're not "Marrieds." Meaning they don't act like typical obnoxious married people who cancel plans on their single friends and treat them like they're less than real people because they don't have spouses or children. Josh the WPH is my husband when I need husbandy things done around the house...he'll help me with my car, hang shelves up for me, etc. and then he goes home to his lovely wife and is the consummate family man.

I have a story due to class in two days and now the stress is starting to unload. Don't feel sorry for me, I've known for two weeks that I needed to bring in this week and pissed around trying to figure out which story, and now I'm revision blocked. It would probably help if I reread the thing, but I can't even bring myself to do that yet. Oh well. I have 45 hours, 13 minutes and roughly 30 seconds until I need to be in class.

No comments: