Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I slept today as if I knew I could sleep forever. I have so much to do, but I don't have to go anywhere or see anyone. Being an introvert is a difficult thing sometimes because of the sheer energy it requires to see people all the time. Students are fun but they're so exhausting. Last night we closed the public viewings of the one acts. The shows were awesome, and when I remember where we were two weeks ago I can hardly believe it. I say that every year, and every year I know it will be my last. I think I need to really look at how I direct the one acts because, like teaching, I think I make it harder than it needs to be.

So, today I need to clean the house. I may even go to the grocery store. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that I don't have any demands on my time today outside the home. Amazing.

No comments: