Okay, I got this from Jodi. You have to play along.
Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Write down the first line from the first 10 songs that play or close to it.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs (or similar) when someone guesses correctly.
1. Under the dog star sail over the reefs of moonshine.
2. The secret of a happy marriage, maybe you should write this down.
3. Live in my house, I'll be your shelter, just pay me back with one thousand kisses.
4. When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you. (500 Miles, Proclaimers, guessed by Jodi in spite of her shame at knowing it)
5. Looking down on empty streets, all she can see
6. We agreed that it was over; now the lines have all been drawn
7. Mine, immaculate dream, made breath and skin, I've been waiting for you (Come Undone, Duran Duran, guessed by Wignifty who had fallen off the face of the earth and is now, apparently, back!)
8. Well the first days are the hardest days, don't you worry anymore
9. Lights go down, It's dark, The jungle is your head, Can't rule your heart
10. I've witnessed those one night stands