The New Year's Eve reflection has begun. I give you the list of things I learned in 2006...in no particular order.
1. Being “in my thirties” is definitely different than being “in my twenties.”
2. The cops are serious about the whole “don’t drink and drive” thing.
3. Watching a baby come into the world is a profound, amazing experience….but I am not ready to have a baby.
4. I’m not too old to have my heart broken.
5. I am a writer.
6. Getting a puppy is a life changing experience. Unconditional love is the greatest.
7. I’m not as anti-teaching as I thought I was. At the end of the day, it’s a job that sucks less than several others.
8. Jen the dental hygienist and my teaching partner Eric were right about flossing.
9. I am addicted to Banana Republic.
10. Based on skimming through my blog for the last year, I am one moody girl.