Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Let the games begin....things I learned in 2006

The New Year's Eve reflection has begun. I give you the list of things I learned in 2006...in no particular order.

They are:

1. Being “in my thirties” is definitely different than being “in my twenties.”

2. The cops are serious about the whole “don’t drink and drive” thing.

3. Watching a baby come into the world is a profound, amazing experience….but I am not ready to have a baby.

4. I’m not too old to have my heart broken.

5. I am a writer.

6. Getting a puppy is a life changing experience. Unconditional love is the greatest.

7. I’m not as anti-teaching as I thought I was. At the end of the day, it’s a job that sucks less than several others.

8. Jen the dental hygienist and my teaching partner Eric were right about flossing.

9. I am addicted to Banana Republic.

10. Based on skimming through my blog for the last year, I am one moody girl.

No comments: