Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Results Not Typical"

So I weighed myself this morning, after a full week of improvement in the way of food, beverage, and exercise.

I gained a half a pound.

This is discouraging. I wasn't expecting to lose a lot of weight, I was hoping for a pound. My doctor says if I can lose a pound a week, I'll make my twenty by the time I have my physical. I've heard that the weight virtually flies off in the first week and then gets a lot harder during the second and third weeks.

I'm bummed and tired. What's the worth of this? I don't feel better, I don't have more energy, and I'm not losing weight. Clearly I'm doing something wrong, but what?

Frustrating. I've also fallen back on my tv watching and haven't been able to manage keeping track of my budget like I've wanted to. I'm pretty much having a full breakdown of all of my goals, and it's a pretty icky feeling. Plus I haven't been writing for, well, forever.

No comments: