Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Book #27 Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich

After the ick of death that permeated last week, I was blissed out to find Evanovich's 13th Stephanie Plum book at Barnes and Noble. The Stephanie Plum series is one of my absolute most sinful pleasures. Totally lacking in any literary merit whatsoever, Evanovich has created a character in Plum that manages to intrigue me book after book.

Ranger, Joe, Grandma Mazur, Bob, Lula....all of the main players were present and accounted for in this book, Stephanie didn't blow up any of her cars, and there were snakes involved. I laughed so hard I think I woke the neighbors a few times. Mission accomplished.

The only problem with the book is that it's too short. They're all too short. Evanovich needs to write faster!!

No comments: