Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekly Update with Yours Truly

Since I don't really have much going on, here are some random tidbits...

Having survived another Thanksgiving without (fingers crossed) gaining any weight, I'm hoping that my metabolism is actually staying up to speed.

I went to 2 yoga classes this past week. I loved both of them and sucked every molecule out of them that I could.

I need money. A lot of money. Quickly. So, I need to start supervising activities at my job. Usually it's $40 a crack. If I do 47 activities I'll have the money I need. This may be possible...maybe not.

I'm hoping that my application will be accepted for yoga teacher training.

I'm thinking about dropping my spring class and taking it this summer instead. It'll save me $600 and give me one more free evening. Plus, since I'm looking to postpone school by one more year, I'm no longer in a huge rush to push through all my classes. But, I don't know if I can just "stop" taking classes.

There is a huge pile of laundry sitting on my couch that I'm hoping the night elves will fold while I'm sleeping.

No comments: