Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sometimes silence speaks the loudest of all

I've been trying to blog, I really have. The trouble is, everything that's going on in my head and in my life isn't the business of the general public. And I try to write about it in "code"--telling only what I need, but it's not working out very well. There's a lot of stuff going on right now, and most of it isn't that great, and I don't really want to dwell on that because there's a lot going on that's pretty awesome too. So I try to start and it all turns into an entry that I really can't post.

So, I'm still here, still trying to write, still making it through this life just like all of you fine folk are. Forgive my silence--I promise I'll be back soon and then I'll talk your ears off.

1 comment:

Leah said...

That's why I write on LiveJournal - that way, only people I have added as friends can see what I write, and even then there are filters and whatnot for certain people, as well as a "private" option where I can write and only I can see it.