Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sanctuary

One of my projects for the summer was to continue de-cluttering my domicile.  Tonight I rearranged my loft/study/new sanctuary into this magical, blissful respite from the universe.  I'm SO EXCITED.  I cleared off the bookcases, cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, rearranged the furniture, and washed the windows.

Then I classed the place up...brought up my ipod dock and a few plants.  Some new pillows for the loveseat and a throw.  New candles.  This room is my new favorite.  I'm seeing some writing happening here, some journaling, maybe some yoga sequencing ('cause yep, there's space for a mat in the middle of the room!)....in short,  a place for me to bliss out.

And yeah, I put a blanket down for Gatsby too, of course.  Gotta have my fur-friend near me even when I'm getting away from it all.

Where is your getaway spot when you can't really get away?

No comments: