Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A much needed morning at home...heck, I just need a home.

How funny that my last post (yes, too long ago) was about my new-found love of Saturdays. Here we are, again, Saturday, and I am spending a rare day at home nesting and watching movies and living it up old school.  I skipped the spin, skipped the yoga, and instead replaced it with eggs and tater tots for breakfast, some Gatsby snuggle time, and One for the Money with Katherine Heigl. I figured I love the Stephanie Plum books as my blissful mental escape, might as well enjoy the movie just the same.  

The summer in California is happening.  I needed this morning at home because the last week, basically ever since returning from my Cali spring break trip, I've been stressed.  Stressed about finding a place to live for the summer, stressed about leaving my life behind here, stressed about money, stressed about my job, heck--stressed about YOGA.  How that's even possible, who knows.  I loved my time in Santa Barbara and I can't wait to get out there.  I just hope I have more than my car to live in when I do.

No comments: